Tuesday, September 25, 2007

AN INTRODUCTION

I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself...my name is Bailey Eppinette. Yesterday I moved in with PoMonkey and Mr. Ginger (who by the way, starting posting again on his blog!)...they adopted me from the Chicago Anti-Cruelty Society. I'm 2 years old and a mix of Beagle and something else...some say Boxer, some say Shepherd, some say some sort of Spaniel. I personally don't really care…I’m just glad to be out of that noisy place filled with barking dogs. I’m potty trained, somewhat crate trained, and my new buddies say it looks like someone had started leash training. I like my new home…I chose to sleep last night completely under their bed, I love belly rubs, and as you can see from the photo below, the back of the sofa is a perfect, comfy spot for me! Well, I’ve got some napping to do. I just wanted to try out this blog thing...it's possible that you'll see less monkey photos and more Bailey photos! (I'm gonna try and sneak them in.)

9 comments:

Taran said...

Bailey,

You have just gone to doggie heaven. Congratulations to all!!!!

Ashley said...

Bailey looks like a real sweetheart! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to more Bailey stories and pictures.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

He is too cute!! I think he may be part kitty cat too!

Anonymous said...

Oh.. Bailey is so cute!!
He will keep you busy I am sure!
Looking forward to tails (tales) about Bailey!!
Kara

bobby said...

Bailey's cool.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Bailey. She's cute, or as they would say over here, mmmm tasty.

M Griffin said...

You are CRAZY! Not you Bailey your owners. I am sure you are a fine dog.

amandaB said...

Bailey is so cute!

We have a mixed dog too. When people ask what she is, I just say she's a turdogen (part turkey, part dog, part chicken). The children get insanely upset about this "She's just a DOG, Mom!" I of course, think it's hysterically funny. The dog, of course, is oblivious. I'm sure you will love having Bailey. She looks like a great dog!