Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BIKINI - NO WAY!


According to an email I just received, today is "Wear a Bikini to Work" day. That is, for the staff at MooseJaw. And since MooseJaw only has retail stores in Michigan and Illinois, I'm not so sure this is a good idea. As I look out my window here in Chicago, the snow is blowing horizontally and the temps are in the 20's with wind chills in the teens. (I received this email because I recently visited the store and bought the best winter socks ever!)

If you are not familiar with MooseJaw, you should check them out sometime-not because you have to buy something, but because their catalogs are like no other catalog I've read (and I've read A LOT!) To get a little sampling of that you can read more about them here. Their motto is "Love the Madness!"

No comments: