Wednesday, January 31, 2007

AND THE TROPHY GOES TO...

Okay, I waited until the last possible minute of the month to give everyone a chance to enter the "Write the Caption" contest for January. Some of you blog lurkers just disappoint me; you can't win if you don't enter! There were some awesome entries(and a pretty gross one):
"Keep us on leashes . . . I don't think so. We're out of here, Molly" by Anonymous

"Step one: cut a whole in the dog; step two: ...; step three: open the dog" by Anonymous

"No, I said you should dress him in a pouch loincloth, not a pooch loincloth." by Taran

"Doggone Monkey!" by Vince

But the WINNER, once again, HAS to be Bobby:

"Quick, the door! Before he pees on the carpet again!"
CONGRATULATIONS, Bobby. The trophy is in the mail!

3 comments:

Taran said...

Grrr! I think Bobby should voluntarily withdraw his name from competition. Kinda like Oprah did with the daytime Emmys.



Sorry if I sound bitter. I think its just a case of sour bananas.

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad to see there are some creative minds out there. I can't ever come up with anything remotely funny until the whole thing is over with, and most times not even then!

Ashley
http://ch4pt3rfour.livejournal.com

Unknown said...

i demand a recount