Friday, January 26, 2007

EVERYTHING COMES DOWN TO POO

If you missed last week's episode of Scrubs...I feel so sad for you. I know that some of you don't watch Scrubs, don't like Scrubs, or don't get Scrubs humor. But I love it and last week's episode was a Scrubs musical. It was awesome, and even more so if you like musicals, music, singing, dancing or breaking-out-in-song-whenever-you-please.

It's rather difficult to pick my favorite song from the night..I enjoyed them all. But one that had the catchiest tune that you'll be singing in your head (or out loud in my case) all day long was EVERYTHING COMES DOWN TO POO. If you missed it, here it is for your watching and listening pleasure. And in case you didn't know it - monkeys like to fling poo!


3 comments:

Taran said...

I've never watched it before, but now we'll have to do so. That is a funny song.

And thank you for tying it into Monkeys with your last line.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny! I may start singing that to the boys... :o)

I've seen Scrubs a time or too, but it's on at a time when I can't really watch. The boys are still up and they're impressionable... ;o)

Ashley
http://ch4pt3rfour.livejournal.com

Karasue said...

This is by far your best post EVER!! I lauged and laughed!