Wednesday, January 24, 2007

TODAY I FEEL...


My friend, Lyndsay, is in town and brought me this gift. It's so much fun!!! There's a large magnet with 9 monkeys (really cute monkeys) and 9 moods. There's a smaller magnet frame that says "Today I feel..." that you place on your mood for the day.

I think everyone should have one of these. In fact, I think I need one for home, one for work and maybe one to wear as a necklace so that anywhere I go, people will know how I'm feeling and whether to mess with me or not!

The only problem is...what if I'm in a different mood other than excited, tired, stupid, apathetic, happy, confused, bored, stressed or confident. Or do you think those pretty much cover it all???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what else would you add?

PoMonkey said...

silly
anxious
sick
melancholy
thankful
caffeinated
blah
furious
reflective
dandy

Unknown said...

no. those won't work. any others?