Monday, January 08, 2007

KEEPIN' TOASTY

The Down Coat has got to be the BEST invention EVER!

I finally (after purchasing 4 coats over the period of 4 weeks and returning them all) purchased a new coat for my walk to work in the mornings, and I can't believe how cozy and warm I am now! I've never really had a need for a down coat, so I never understood all the hype. But I
must say, next to the Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser and Ear Pops, nothing warms you up better than a puffy coat! Do you have any favorite inventions that make winter easier (besides electricity and gas)?

(My coat is not yellow, but it does have a
fur collar! Hopefully I don't look like this.
But even if I do,
I don't care, because I'm warm!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! The picture looks JUST LIKE YOU! (Not really, but I had to say it!!) We love nd miss you and Mr. Po Monkey! (Mr. Po Monkey's dad and mom.)

Anonymous said...

it's nice that anonymous said they loved nd.

me and mine just snuggle naked to stay warm. i'm just sayin.

Anonymous said...

Cute monkey picture, but Caleb was kind of freaked out by it. Jacob asked me if it was a scary monkey... :o) Cute blog! Got any orangutans, or do you not do apes? (Orangs are my favorite monkey/ape.)

Thanks for the Christmas letter/update! It was great to read about all the things you've been up to.

Any chance you'll be in the North Texas area soon? If so, give us a call! We'd love to get together with y'all again! I don't see us making it up Chicago way any time in the near or distant future. You know what it's like for seminary students...

Check out my blog from time to time and see what all we're up to.

Love you!
Ashley
http://ch4pt3rfour.livejournal.com

M Griffin said...

ski have a "puffy" coat which I absolutely love. In fact I purchased it in Chicago. I would sleep in it if I could. My only problem is, I live in a tropical climate. I will be going to Seoul next week and it is cold there. Guess what I will be taking with me? Yep, Ms. Puffy. I am not excited about going on the trip other than getting to wear my coat.