Thursday, January 04, 2007

THAILAND MONKEYS

This monkey photo is one I received from some friends who just moved to Thailand. Apparently, the crowd in the background was there to watch a special dance for the monkeys. People will "promise" something to Buddha if they receive the answer to their prayers (good test grade, promotion at work, etc.) and one of the things they offer/promise is to hire a special dance for the monkeys.

While I like monkeys and I like dancing, it's sad that this is what these people believe.

Jesus answered, "I am THE way and THE truth and THE life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

2 comments:

Taran said...

You like dancing?

PoMonkey said...

Taran, I know, I know you're surprised, but YES, I like dancing!
Nancy, what a nice surprise!! Welcome to blogland...I hope to hear from you often. (I'll have to answer your question in a future blog.)